As agents for over 50 telecommunication service providers, TelWare is
uniquely positioned to help our clients navigate the maze of voice and
data options available to them. Like an insurance agent armed with
products from a range of insurance companies, we offer our clients a
broader perspective than a salesperson employed by a single provider and
selling only that company's products and services.
Acting as a consultant to your carrier-selection process, we will analyze the existing billing services and rates, determine usage, perform line analysis, solicit for competing carriers, manage the disconnect/changeover of the existing service, perform a post-install and annual-billing review, and provide account maintenance.
TelWare can also save you 40-50 hours of meetings and research time. You can attend 10 appointments with four different phone companies, each trying to sell you something, or just two appointments with a TelWare consultant, who will conduct research on your behalf. By working through TelWare to procure your telecom service, you can ensure a stable relationship between you and your service provider.
expenses are generally the third highest overhead expense for a
business,” says Bobby Lewis of TelWare. “It is not uncommon for us to
find a 15%-40% savings in this expense for our clients.”
Telecom Consulting Services
Technology changes almost daily in telecommunications, making it difficult to know whether you’re always getting the best value for your money. Our technical expertise ensures you’ll enjoy the maximum telecom cost reduction—often with improved services or features. We’ll make sure you’re getting the best combination of the following telecom consulting services:
- Cellular, Internet, & Data Plans
- Local & Long Distance Voice Service
- Answering Services
- Computer & Network Maintenance
- Telephone System Installation & Maintenance
These are just a few of the telecom consulting services TelWare offers. Below are some additional services we offer our clients to ensure they have the best solutions to keep pace with the demands of the 21st century.
Develop Inventory, Business & Technical Requirements
- Analyze current services.
- Product detailed inventory in scope.
- Develop requirements.
- Evaluate contractual and technical options.
Develop Competitive Bid & Negotiation Documents
- Set strategy.
- Identify and evaluate potential solutions and providers.
- Develop all required documentation.
Go to Market & Sourcing Event Execution
- Manage bidder presentations and communications.
- Normalize proposals.
- Produce award scenario analysis.
- Develop award business case, ROI, savings, and TCO.
- Negotiate contractual terms and language.
- Leverage relationships and escalations.
- Manage contract signing and archival.
Deployment & Contract Implementation
- Verify vendor contract activation and compliance.
- Provide handoff and contract management documentation.
To learn more about our telecommunications consulting services, call 1-800-637-3148 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to helping you leverage today’s telecom technology to improve business productivity while reducing costs.