When your business decides to upgrade its phone system for improved business communications, you need to be able to fully trust the service capabilities of your business phone provider. They have to possess skills that can successfully complete the job while remaining within your budget, meeting your deadline and avoiding extended system downtime.
At TelWare, our project management system can guide you through the design and installation of your new phone system and ensure your system goes live on completion day and meets all of your business objectives. We also provide one point of contact that will be responsible for your installation. This is vital for simplifying lines of communication and assuring a successful delivery.
"Our technicians create a 'roadmap' for each client, so they know what to expect during their system's changeover," says Mike Canipe of TelWare. "We understand that switching phone systems is often a major undertaking, and that's exactly why our technicians see your phone system upgrade to its successful completion."
Phases of Project Management
Our technicians take specific steps to complete each client's phone system upgrade. Your business can expect the following from our project management services, including:
- Initial orientation meeting: For this initial meeting, we identify the site, the configuration of the switch, feature plans, layout of equipment, feasibility and conduct a thorough inspection.
- Demonstration: We provide a presentation of equipment, project plan and quotes.
- Business needs examination: We work with you to identify your specific needs and the customer service model you provide. This ensures your system is customized to fit your business needs perfectly.
- Go live day: Your key contact person, technicians and trainers attend the first day of service. The focus is very much on support and guidance as you start using the new technology. Most initial training is accomplished on this day.
- Training schedules: To maximize your investment in equipment and to ensure your staff is confident in using the new system, we will work with you to develop a training and development schedule for your staff.
Benefits of Project Management
We will be collaborating together to create your business's desired telephone system. Working with our project management offers your business a variety of benefits, including:
- Stay within budget: By using a project management system, your budget remains a priority in your phone system upgrade. At every phase of the installation you are provided with cost-effective options so your business can remain comfortably safe from spending over your planned budget.
- Ensure efficient installation: One of the main responsibilities of a project management team is to not only see your project through to completion, but to ensure that it is done properly. With technicians monitoring every step of your upgrade, you can trust that your system is being installed as efficiently as possible to fit your specifications.
- Minimize system down time: The point of upgrading your phone system is to improve your communication with your customers. That's why project management teams collaborate on risk management techniques, so during your phone system's upgrade they can anticipate and avoid complications that could extend your business's downtime.
"Our project management services are the central process in phone system upgrades," explains Canipe. "Our project managers' goal is to remain within your budget while meeting your deadline with as little to no downtime as possible so you can get back to work."