Your phone system is a direct link between your business and your customers. As an essential tool for success, your phone system is an investment that requires routine maintenance to ensure it continues serving your growing business needs. Having a system maintenance plan with TelWare is a great way to save money and reduce downtime associated with phone system crashes.
At TelWare, we provide exceptional business phone system maintenance plans designed around efficient service from our industry-leading technicians. We consider selling a business telephone system to be just the beginning of our relationship with you, the client. After the sale, and upon agreement to our maintenance services, you can count on us to make sure your phone system has the right functionality and flexibility for your business.
"You can count on getting the personal and technical support you need, when you need it! TelWare is open and ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – with a customer response time that is second to none," says Mike Canipe of TelWare. "Getting your telephone equipment serviced with TelWare ensures that you will receive quality, efficient service by some of the best technicians in the business."
Why Do I Need a Maintenance Plan?
To budget for fixed costs. Most manufacturers offer a 1-year warranty. That's great and all, but who pays for the labor required to identify simple malfunctions from defective devices, and then professionally remove those items while directly dealing with the manufacturer? Unfortunately, the manufacturer’s warranty does not cover these services - and they certainly won’t pay a service company to perform them.
With a maintenance contract, you are ensured that your business phone system experiences minimal downtime, and that you will never have to pay for a new part when damage is experienced through normal use. In addition, common maintenance practices such as moves, adds and changes are provided at a discounted rate.
Benefits of Phone System Maintenance
- 24×7 Parts and Labor Coverage – Parts need to be replaced periodically. If your telecom equipment becomes defective or experiences failure during normal use we will replace it and install it for free.
- Priority Status – All contracted customers receive priority status for parts and services over non-contracted customers. Your system will always have guaranteed immediate support from our factory-certified technicians.
- Included Services – Contracted customers receive included services such as remote changes, help desk, training of new staff, premise visits and special equipment pricing.
- Faster Response Time – For major system outages and emergencies, your contract guarantees you a maximum 4-hour response time so your system will never be down for long.
“Don't put your business, employees and customers through the inconvenience of unexpected downtime," says Canipe. "Our industry-leading technicians are readily available to deliver system maintenance services that you can count on."
- Remote Programming Changes
- Cost Savings / Higher Return on Investment
- Special Equipment Pricing
- Annual System Diagnostics
- Unlimited Telephone Help Desk
To learn more about TelWare’s exceptional customer service, including system maintenance, contact Mike Canipe with TelWare at 704-598-4700. We look forward to helping you take advantage of the communications tools available to ensure your business continues to grow!