GenVox, one of TelWare’s hosted business phone solutions, has recently released a new mobile app update, and we are very excited about it. The new update offers better user experience and higher quality visual aids for its users. It also has many backend updates for communications and connectivity.
While you can read the full details on the GenVox article, below is a brief overview of some of the newest additions:
- Users can display avatar photos or personal pictures within the app for coworkers to see. Users also see profile pictures associated with coworkers in their contacts list.
- Users now have the ability to see their coworkers' phone-call status, chat status, and extension all in one place.
- Chat and SMS are now available on the mobile app! Chat your coworkers or text customers using your work phone number for quick and easy communication.
- Voicemail has become simpler and more accessible. Fewer taps to listen to voicemails, and forwarding voicemails is now an option as well.
- Fresh new look for your call history with better usability.
- Fresh new menu display and a floating dial pad to make calls from any menu tab.
- Plenty of backend updates to make the app run more efficiently.
To learn more about these updates, see the full article on New GenVox iOS Updates or contact TelWare at 1-800-637-3148. TelWare is a national leader in the installation of voice, video, data, and unified communications solutions.