For this installment of "Charlotte's Top Sellers" we will be highlighting another one of Charlotte's best selling business phone systems: the Avaya 9608 IP Deskphone. This popular IP phone is perfect for everyday users who consider the phone to be one of many useful communication tools and who rely on common functions like directory and speed dial to enhance productivity and strengthen communications.
The 9608 phone is part of Avaya's award-winning 9600 Series of IP Deskphones and continues the company's tradition of providing state-of-the-art communication solutions to its more than 30 million users. The 9600 series is designed to improve efficiency, collaboration, customer service, and competitiveness. These affordable IP phones allow users to take advantage of collaboration and productivity features for conference calls, instant messaging, and applications.
"The flexibility and reasonable price tag offered by Avaya's 9600 Series IP phones make them the perfect choice for any business," says Mike Canipe of TelWare. "The exceptional audio quality and easy to use interface provide yet another example of how Avaya continues to break new ground in what is possible in desktop communications."
Avaya 9608 IP Phone
The Avaya 9608 IP deskphone is an 8-line phone that optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs. These IP phones deliver high definition audio that increases productivity by reducing fatigue. It also provides easily understood multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
Other key features of the Avaya 9608 phone include:
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference, and forwarding.
- Provides visual queues that can speed task management through 8 red/green LEDs.
- 3.2" x 2.2" monochrome display.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary Ethernet port for a PC as well as Bluetooth and DECT headsets.
- Dual LEDs, 4 softkeys, 4-way navigation cluster.
- Enables more efficient, high-speed call management through support up to three 12 or 24 button expansion modules.
- Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with "sleep mode".
To learn more about the Avaya 9608 IP phone or any of the 9600 Series phones, contact Mike Canipe with TelWare at 704-598-4700 or email Mike. We look forward to helping you maximize your productivity by taking advantage of the latest business communications solutions!