At TelWare, we know that a business phone system is a vital component of your business, allowing your staff and customers to communicate with each other. As one of the nation's leading business telephone system providers, we pride ourselves in delivering the best systems, services, applications and processes to ensure maximum performance and ease of use.
We recently upgraded AE Global Media's Comdial DSU II digital phone system to a new Avaya IP Office phone system with Voicemail Pro & One-x Mobility. AE Global Media is a world leader in audio, video, acoustic and lighting technology applications. The Charlotte based company designs and builds technology systems for major facilities such as churches, entertainment venues and sports arenas. They also design, develop and produce events including concerts.
"For 13 years we have relied on TelWare for all of our communication needs," said Tim Owens, Engineering Manager and CTO of AE Global Media. "The level of excellence that Telware provides is one that is truly exceptional. They have taken our phone communications to the next level with the installation of a new Avaya phone system."
Our technicians installed the popular Avaya 9608 IP telephone in the office areas, the Avaya SIP B179 pod in the conference areas and the Avaya 9650 telephone with two IP 12-button modules for the receptionist to efficiently route calls.
Some of the features AE Global Media gained by switching to the Avaya IP Office included:
- Mobile Twinning: Incoming calls ring the desk unit as well as the user's cell phone.
- One-X Mobile: Extends desktop phone capabilities to cell phones.
- Voicemail to Email: Sends voice messages to users email in the form of .wav files.
TelWare's typical phone system installation includes:
- Handoff Meeting: TelWare introduces the lead technician to the customer to discuss their needs in terms of how the phone system will be programmed.
- System Programming: The phone system is programmed in our Test Lab per customer specifications.
- System Install: The phone system is installed with minimal down time. In the case of AE Global Media, our technicians were on site before the cut-over date to pre-install the system.
- Training: Our trainers visit the site to train employees how to use all the features the new system has to offer.
- Follow-up: We conduct a follow-up visit to work out any unforeseen programming issues or provide additional user instruction.
Business Phone System
Business telephone systems are key tools for almost any company, providing the ability for staff and customers to communicate with each other. Our team of telecom experts will work with you to understand your requirements and to optimize and customize your telephone system.
With TelWare you'll receive the best business phone systems, installation and maintenance services to ensure your company maintains a strong communications presence. To learn more about how TelWare can help your business, contact TelWare at 1-800-637-3148, or email email@example.com. We look forward to helping you take advantage of the communications tools available to ensure your business continues to grow!