One of the primary investment obstacles for companies looking to upgrade their business phone system is the purchase of new hardware and phones. Many businesses simply aren't aware that new cloud phone systems boast of much lower hardware costs compared to traditional phone systems. Luckily, Avaya is offering a special incentive to businesses who want to make the switch to money-saving cloud technology; during the Avaya Cloud Blitz, you can now obtain a new phone system without the upfront cost of new phones.
Many of our customers took advantage of the Powered by Avaya Cloud Blitz to upgrade their systems earlier this year. If you missed out, the offer has been brought back by popular demand!
Eligible new contracts can receive FREE Avaya 9608G phones or Avaya 9611G phones.
Why Avaya IP Office?
Avaya IP Office in TelWare's cloud gives your employees the tools needed, wherever they need them. IP Office delivers a market-leading business communications system with on-demand meetings and collaboration, modern phones and devices, advanced reporting capabilities, mobility features, and easy deployment in the cloud. Why go anywhere else?
Move from being just connected to being truly productive, with tools that let your staff take an active role in delighting customers and engaging colleagues in interactions that deliver meaningful results. Avaya IP Office™ helps your employees go the extra mile.
You'll be able to easily access IP Office unified voice, video, meeting, and team-collaboration tools that speed responsiveness while driving down network charges. Plus, the new Avaya Equinox lets your take your office phone with you whereever you go. The Avaya Equinox Top of Mind feature saves you time by showing your calendar, calls, and messages all in one convenient view.
Key Features and Benefits of Avaya 9608G Phones
The 9608G is our best-selling Avaya phone and is currently free with new TelWare Cloud PBX contracts. The 9608G leverages your enterprise's IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices.
- Delivers high-definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue
- Allows easier-to-understand multiparty calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Provides everyday users with enriched communications capabilities.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conferencing, and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual queues that can speed task management through eight dual-color red/green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through support of a secondary gigabit ethernet port for a PC.
- Offers wired/wireless headset compatibility.
- Enables efficient, high-speed call management through support for up to three twelve- or twenty-four-button expansion modules.
- Accommodates advanced unified-communications solutions with Session Initiated Protocol (SIP)-based infrastructure.
- Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class-One design with “sleep mode.”
Avaya Cloud Blitz runs until March 22, 2019. Eligible 36-month contract required for free 9608G phones and eligible 60-month contract required for free 9611G phones. Contact us for additional information and limitations.
To learn more about cloud technology, contact TelWare at 1-800-637-3148 or firstname.lastname@example.org. TelWare is a national leader in the installation of voice, video, data, and cloud solutions.