TelWare Provides More Than Just a Phone System
Most people who know TelWare, know us primarily for our expertise in business telephone system installation and service. However, many have come to discover that we offer a diverse array of services and products beyond phone systems. During a recent installation, we were able to showcase some of our other offerings for a customer who thought of us for more than just their new phone system.
Sales Performance International (SPI) is a “global sales performance improvement firm dedicated to helping the world's leading corporations elevate their sales relationships and drive measurable, sustainable revenue growth and operational sales performance improvement.” Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, but with offices across the globe, Sales Performance International needed to modernize their audio/visual and communications systems in order to maximize efficiency, connect to international satellite offices and bring remote users online.
TelWare stepped up to provide a complete solution: cabling their new headquarters, installing a state of the art IP phone system, designing and implementing audio/video solutions for conference and training rooms, providing a paging system with sound masking, and coordinating the transfer of internet and phone services with their local provider.
“When we built our new corporate headquarters, we wanted state of the art audio/visual systems in all our conference rooms and training space,” says SPI Chief Financial Officer, Doug Handy. “TelWare helped us design systems which are cost effective, easy to operate and work flawlessly. Today, all of our conference rooms are equipped with High-definition flat panel televisions and conference telephones with integrated sound via speakers in the ceiling. The rooms are great for meetings with customers, video conferencing, etc.”
Here is a breakdown of what we provided:
What We Are Known For
- Avaya IP Office telephone system with Voice Mail Pro Server.
- Multi-function 9608 IP telephones.
- Multi-function 1616 IP receptionist telephone with presence consoles.
- Plantronics wireless headsets.
- One-X mobility suite for voicemail to email, presence and instant message.
- Off-site IP telephone setup.
More Than Just Phone Systems
- CAT6 cabling and repurposing of existing data infrastructure.
- High-definition Televisions (HDTV) in conference rooms and lobby.
- Conferencing with wireless table-top microphones.
- Internal conference control and conference bridge.
- Training room projector with screen, speakers and wireless lapelle microphones.
- Valcom sound-masking device and integrated paging throughout facility.
- Coordination with internet and phone service provider for installation of service while maintaining the integrity of public IP address.
- Comprehensive training of employees on use of new equipment.
“We are very happy with our new audio/visual and telephone equipment and with TelWare advisory and installation,” says Handy, “In the past eight years, we have moved our corporate headquarters twice. Each time, TelWare has worked with us closely and managed the installation of new wiring, relocation and/or installation of new telephone, audio/visual and network equipment. Each time they did a first rate job. They have the experience, equipment and people to get the job done on time, and on budget.”