What Is a Cellphone Signal Booster?
A cellphone signal booster captures a nearby cellular signal, amplifies it, and broadcasts that signal in the space that needs better reception. As a best practice, if you can make a phone call at any single location outside of your building, a cellphone signal booster will work for you. Even if you cannot, we can often customize your booster kit with positive results.
Cellphone signal boosters possess many benefits:
- Elimination of dropped calls
- Crystal-clear call quality
- Improved data speeds
- Support for multiple users
- Support for all carriers
- Expanded coverage area
- Extended cellphone battery life
Regardless of the space, the specific components of a cellphone booster include:
- Outside Antenna — Installed on the exterior of your building in the location that receives the strongest signal from a nearby cell tower. This captures the strong signal outside of the building and pulls it into the building.
- Signal Booster — Receives the signal from the outside antenna and amplifies the signal strength before sending the fortified signal to the indoor antenna(s).
- Indoor Antenna(s) — Installed inside of the building and distributes the amplified signal throughout your building or vehicle.
- Cables — Connect the outdoor antenna with the booster and the booster with the indoor antenna.
TelWare is a SureCall certified installer experienced in enhancing mobile-service continuity.
Who is SureCall?
specializes in the design and manufacture of cellphone signal boosters,
amplifiers and accessories. Their cellular signal boosters dramatically
improve cellular reception. Their flagship product line of FCC-approved
cellphone signal boosters enhances the range and reception of almost
any cellular transmission, including voice or 4G data. SureCall office
solutions are engineered to serve large buildings up to
100,000 square feet. Notably, SureCall's cellular boosters are even
powerful enough to
support multiunit buildings,
global teams, warehouses, commercial spaces, and connectivity for
offices with high user counts.
What Makes SureCall Different?
Built to Last and Perform
— SureCall engineering teams have developed the industry's leading
technologies and take pride in the performance and reliability of the
products they develop. Rather than boosting profitability with plastic
components and stripped-down control boards, SureCall products use
top-quality metals and control-board components that are built to last
and sure to perform.
First to Market and Multipatented
— SureCall filed its first patent in 2001 and now holds six patents
that have expanded the industry to adapt to the needs of the customer.