As a technology communications company, our Support team plays a strong role in helping TelWare achieve business goals and customer satisfaction. We are constantly seeking the next generation of experts to help us strive in the telecommunications industry.
- Assist with implementation and installation of IP telephone/Data systems and services and manage the ongoing maintenance of those systems
- Assist with troubleshooting / help desk
- System administration / programming
- Participate in Telephone/Data system design meetings; work with Engineering, end users and other internal and external groups to understand the project requirements and meet deadlines
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Must have at least 3-5 years networking experience
- Experience in Telecom industry preferred
- The ability to master new skills quickly and efficiently
- The desire to learn and retain new information
- The ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing)
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to lead initiatives as well as contribute as a team member
- The ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Must be willing to commute and work in the Charlotte Area
General IT/ Telecom knowledge
- Must become certified on company provided tests/exams on IP and Telephony/Data systems
- IP Telephone System, Data Switch and Router programming skills is desired.
- Working knowledge of the following telephony technologies is desired but not required: IP PBX, VOIP, SIP, PRI/DS1/DS3, IVR
- Must be willing to travel, occasionally overnight stays.
- Must be willing to move to the Charlotte area.
- This position requires a passing grade on the (Networking 4 VVoip + SSVVP certification test) and (SSCA® SIP Certification test). The courses and associated tests will be supplied by TelWare and can be reviewed at the following web link. https://www.thesipschool.com/courses/view
TelWare Corporation offers a competitive compensation package including Health Insurance/Vision/Dental, 401K , Vacation time, company vehicle and much more.
TelWare is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Network: 3 years (Preferred)
- System Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
To apply, please email email@example.com or click below.