You might be wondering if your communications platform can keep up with
the demands of today’s business world — let alone tomorrow’s. But then
you think of the upgrade hassles, upkeep expenses and integration hurdles, and you decide your present system
can eke out another year or two, right?
Sadly, the reasons many businesses give for delaying their transition to the cloud are often based on inaccurate assumptions. In reality, Avaya customers can seamlessly migrate to TelWare's business cloud services in a cost-effective, quick and stress-free changeover — and future updates and upkeep are managed by our experienced technicians. Most importantly, Avaya customers can keep all the features they like about their current system, including the phones, and maintain their team- and customer-engagement solutions that are so critical to business growth.
As a longtime certified Avaya Partner, TelWare can efficiently deploy cloud-based Avaya IP Office unified communications and contact-center solutions. This is an exciting time for our customers who have previously purchased on-premises Avaya IP equipment but are interested in moving to a cloud-based environment. TelWare can now host your phone system in the cloud, minimizing IT overhead without needing to change phone systems. Get the same communications solutions, tools and benefits you receive from on-premises deployments — but in a cloud model.
The time to move your unified communications to the cloud is now, and we’ll give you ten concrete reasons why. (Spoiler alert: Lower total cost of ownership is only the beginning.) Explore this infographic to see why so many Avaya customers are moving to the cloud for unified communications.
Benefits of Moving to the TelWare Cloud:
- Easy Management — Includes TelWare 24/7 remote support, so all changes and
upgrades are handled by our professional support team.
- Turnkey Implementation — Our white-glove service sets up all programming, so you don't need to lift a finger.
- Easy Scaling and Flexibility — Utilize up to 3,000 extensions — and add new users easily.
- Feature Rich — Multifunction programmable buttons, auto attendants, call queues and live call recording are a few of Avaya IP Office features.
- Future Proof — Updates happen in the cloud, seamlessly.
- Reuse Your Devices — No need to learn a new system or fix what isn't broken.
- Reliability — Our cloud solutions are fully hosted and mirrored in multiple data centers.
- Survivability — As an existing on-premises Avaya user, if the cloud ever gets disrupted, the on-premises system works as a backup.
- Mobility (One-X & Mobile Twinning) — Your employees aren't tied down to one work location, effectively reducing costs and increasing productivity.
- One Number for All of Your Devices — You no longer need to give out your cell number.
Contact TelWare to compare your current telecommunications bill with our cloud services — and for more information about hosted options. TelWare is a national leader in the installation of voice, video, data and unified-communications solutions. TelWare is an authorized Avaya dealer.