- Initial orientation meeting: In this we identify the site, the configuration of the switch, feature plans, layout of equipment and feasibility, and a thorough inspection.
- Demonstration: We provide a presentation of equipment, project plan and quotes to those involved.
- Business needs examination: We work with the customer to identify specific needs and the customer service model they wish to provide. This ensures that TelWare customizes the system to guarantee a successful installation.
- Go live day: Your key contact person, technicians and trainers attend the first day of service. The focus is very much on communication and ‘handholding’ as a customer starts to use the new technology. Most initial training is accomplished on this day, depending on customer requirements.
- Training schedules: To maximize your investment in equipment and ensure staff are confident in using systems, we will agree upon a training and development schedule for your staff.
- Evaluation and evolution: TelWare and the customer will schedule a de-brief session after implementation, and also discuss the potential growth and development of the system in future.
To learn more about TelWare’s project management services, contact TelWare at 1-800-637-3148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're ready to help with
your voice and data needs.