Legacy Telephone Systems: Nortel
Nortel Legacy Phone Systems
In 2009, Avaya purchased Nortel’s Enterprise Solutions business as Nortel went through the Chapter 11 bankruptcy process. Since then, Avaya has discontinued many of the Nortel small and medium enterprise (SME) telephone systems as it merged Nortel telephone sets into its proprietary platforms. As a former Nortel Advantage Partner and current Avaya Business Partner, TelWare is poised to support your current Nortel legacy phone systems or help you migrate to a new Avaya IP-enabled system. Our factory trained technicians have been working on Nortel systems for more than a decade and have the experience needed to help you with your telephone needs. We have access to replacement parts, phones, and accessories for most Nortel systems.
Supported Nortel legacy phone systems include:
• Norstar Integrated Communications System series:
• CICS – Compact ICS
• MICS – Modular ICS
• Business Communications Manager series:
Supported Nortel auto-attendant/voicemail systems include:
• Star Talk, Star Talk Flash
• NAM – Norstar Applications Module
• Call Pilot 100
• Call Pilot 150
Supported Nortel telephones include:
• Norstar M7100, M7208, M7310, M7324
• T7100, T7208, T7316, T7316E
• IP Softphone 2050, i2002, i2004
• IP Phone 1120E, IP Phone 1140E, IP Phone 1150E Softphone
• IP Phone 1210, IP Phone 1220, IP Phone 1230
Supported Nortel cordless telephones:
• T7406, T7406E Cordless phone with base station.
• DMC080, DMC320 – Digital Mobility Controller w/7440 or 7449 telephones.
To learn more about how TelWare can help your organization, contact us by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-800-637-3148.
We're ready to help with
your voice and data needs.