TelWare Corporation is Growing!
We are looking for talented, innovative, fun people to grow with us. If you are a technology-minded go-getter we would love to talk to you.
- Structured Cabling Technicians: Experienced or entry level, applicant must be a self-driven problem solver, able to work with a team or independently, and have a passion for learning more skills. TelWare’s on-the-job and classroom training teaches technicians industry standards for structured voice and data cabling, copper and fiber terminations, audio/video and paging configurations, and basic telephony. Our field technicians work in all types of environments—offices, warehouses, manufacturing, schools, hospitals, construction, amusement parks and more—so they never get bored. They also get to use cool tools like scissor and cherry-picker lifts, fiber-optic fusion splicers, trenchers, Fluke cable testers and more.
- Telecom and Network Engineers: An experienced applicant must have a working knowledge of IP networking, SIP Trunking, and PBX telephony; be a self-driven problem solver, able to work with a team or independently; and have a passion for learning more skills. Telecom and Network Engineers build and implement custom solutions for our customers, and work remotely from our office or in person at the customer site to resolve maintenance issues and make configuration changes. This is a multi-faceted position which requires engineers to be part detective, part technical guide, part teacher, and part project manager.
- Telecom and Network Sales Professionals: Do you have the gift of the gab or just an outgoing personality? TelWare is looking for experienced sales professionals with telecom or IT experience to expand our customer base and provide our existing customers the best options for their telecommunications and networking needs.
- Customer Service Representative: TelWare’s service department is a fast paced scheduling and billing machine, with hundreds of service calls, system installations, and projects scheduled and completed each week. Applicant must have excellent organizational skills, be able to efficiently communicate via email or telephone—sometimes simultaneously—and have superior customer service skills. Familiarization with service-based CRM software is a plus.
- Trainers: TelWare’s trainers are on site during new installations to teach customers how to use—and set up personal preferences for—their new phones, voicemail, voicemail to email, off-site notification, and other applications. Applicants should be technology savvy and be able to make technical concepts understandable to the everyday user. Telecom and networking experience is a plus.
- Project Manager: TelWare is actively engaged in dozens of projects at any given time and needs well organized, technology-minded managers to keep projects on track and on budget. Qualified applicants will be experienced project managers versed in telecom and networking configurations and standards.
- Web Marketing Editor: Are you a social media addict? Do you love reading and writing blog articles? Are you an accomplished web designer? TelWare’s web marketing department uses inbound marketing through its blog and social media to keep its customers informed of the latest in IT and telecommunications innovations, and to connect with new clients. Experienced applicants will be technology-minded creative writers, know the ins and outs of the WordPress platform, and will be avid users of social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr, Pinterest and more. Please include a writing sample with your resume.
- Multi-Role: Do you have skills that bridge the gap between two or more of the positions above? Applicants who are capable of serving multiple roles will have an edge up on other candidates. A versatile workforce is a major reason for TelWare’s success.
No More Corporate Red Tape:
TelWare Empowers its Team Members to Make the Decisions that Complete the Tasks at Hand.
It is difficult to match the feeling of discovering for yourself how to do what seems impossible.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401K w/Profit Sharing Match.
- Company Vehicle (most positions).
- Cell Phone.
- Free Technical Certifications.
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Personal Days.
- Employee Events- Comedy, Charity, Fun.
- Family Events- Knights Baseball, Discovery Place, Great Wolf Lodge and more . . .
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TelWare is an equal opportunity employer.
We're ready to help with
your voice and data needs.