Affordable, Easy to Install and Manage
3CX pricing is based on simultaneous calls and not on the number of
extensions, making the cost of purchasing and expanding the PBX very
affordable. It includes a web-based management console and also runs on
mainstream OS making installation and management ever so easy. Setup
takes minutes and 3CX will run on an existing server (not necessarily
- Plug and Play with IP Phones, Gateways & SIP Trunks
- No per extension licensing
- Virtualize or Install on Existing Server
Out-of-the-Box Unified Communications
With out-of-the-box Unified Communications features such as Presence,
Fax & Voicemail-to-email and instant messaging your employee
productivity is bound to see an increase. 3CX also includes integrated,
plugin free web conferencing which includes advanced features for
- See presence of colleagues
- Deliver Faxes & Voicemail to Inbox
- Web conferencing for all
3CX is a software based PBX which runs on mainstream operating systems, and works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies
globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Easy Installation and Management
Because 3CX is software-based, it is easily installed and managed by IT administrators without the need for special telecom skills. It’s preconfigured to work with popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks, saving you the hassle of having to configure and manage these devices.
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training
- Open Standards – vendor independent
- Central Control from the 3CX management console
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
Take Your Extension Anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
- Take your extension everywhere you go
- All calls are free of charge – slash your mobile phone bills
- Increase productivity – work from anywhere
- One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number
Integration With Mac, Windows, iOS and Android
Mobility is a no-brainer for 3CX, which includes powerful softphones
for Mac and Windows, as well as smartphone clients for iOS and Android.
Answer calls via your office extension on your smartphone or control
your deskphone from your desktop with CTI mode. Slash your company’s
mobile costs and increase employee productivity and mobility at no
Halve your Telephone Bill and Increase Sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80%, by leveraging SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices and reducing the number of fixed telephony lines. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills
- Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration and increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware
Advanced Call Features:
- Never miss a call! Your customers can hang up and still retain their position in the queue. They’re automatically called back when they reach the top of the queue.
- Review how long your customers have waited in a queue before your employees took the call and see the amount of answered and unanswered calls.
- Improve customer service by screening calls with the Listen In, Listen In and Whisper and Barge In feature.
Massively increase your employee’s productivity by providing advanced call features such as real-time call statistics, wallboards, SLA alerts, a selection of queues and more!
3CX WebMeeting: Online Meetings and Video Conferencing Made Easy
Hold face to face meetings at the click of the button! How? By using 3CX WebMeeting which is WebRTC based and eliminates the use of clients. 3CX WebMeeting, is an easy-to-use web conferencing solution that transforms the way you communicate and collaborate within your company and with customers. Save time and money by hosting your meetings online.
Say goodbye to plug-ins with WebRTC
3CX WebMeeting uses WebRTC technology to enable video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser. Participants can now seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional plug-ins.
- Schedule a video conference on the spot, or elevate an ongoing call
- Clientless using WebRTC
- One-click conferencing
- Individual WebRTC call link for each user
Save Time & Money with Feature-Rich Web Conferencing
Today online meetings need more than video – presentations must be high definition and crisp audio quality as if you were there. Share your screen to demo software, or point users to a particular website using the co-browsing feature. Classroom features, such as surveying and feedback, allow you to keep your audience engaged. Assist your customers by offering them Remote Control of their PC and hand over the meeting control to another participant.
- Visualize a sales pitch with video
- Host effective webinars using the classroom features
- Assist customers with screen sharing and remote control
- Impress your audience with perfect quality presentations
Ten Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Software based: easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & mobile / remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Personal Click2Meet URLs